The Team

The Team
If you would like to donate please click the image above

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Ethan Brown, 19, Computer Science major from Highland Home, AL.

"For many people walking is just an everyday thing, but being able to do it for the benefit of others is a door that is seldom opened."

I have family members with diabetes and know how much of a burden it can be on someone. Walking to raise money for children with diabetes is something I consider an honor and I privilege I wouldn't pass up. In my following of Jesus Christ, I feel that the best way to serve my God is to serve others and what better way to exemplify man helping man, than helping our youth. If walking 125 miles can ease a child's burden of diabetes in any way, then that's a price that anyone should be willing to pay. Walk Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment