The Team

The Team
If you would like to donate please click the image above

Thursday, April 29, 2010



Jordan Smith
20
Exercise Science major
Crestview, Florida

We all have those life changing events that once we get through them we are never quite the same. Mine occurred on August 30, 2000 when one of my best friends died of an asthma attack. Jarren was only 10 years old and was forced to live with a condition he would have had to battle with the rest of his life. It takes a different kind of person to live all their life with a medical condition; it takes a warrior to do that, someone with courage, heart, and bravery. I would love nothing more than to be able to help kids with those kinds of traits attend a camp where they can learn to live with their condition. When I looked on the website and found out the amount it cost to attend Camp Seale Harris I was shocked and I couldn’t help but to give up some time and try to raise money for the sake of these kids. It is truly a blessing for me to be able to help. I hope with this walk I will not only change a kid’s life at Camp Seale Harris but I too hope that I will grow as a person. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan! This is so cool! You have character that makes an impact! We are contributing to your walk...I hope you will blog as you walk...it will be a great thing to follow! Love you ~ Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete